• Gwyneth Paltrow got into a minor car crash on the icy streets of London the other day. Don't worry—she wasn't hurt fine—although she may want to reconsider that all-juice "fast" she started at the beginning of the new year. [DM]
• The little girl that Casey Johnson adopted a few years ago, Ava, will be raised by her mother and sisters, according to reps for the family. And the Tila Tequila's craziness continues. Yesterday, she emerged from her house to pose in a skanky outfit for photographers, and she continues to rant on about her "fiancée" on Twitter. Meanwhile, Johnson's former girlfriend, Courtenay Semel—who set Johnson's hair on fire a year ago—has been speaking out, as has Johnson's other former girlfriend—model Jasmine Lennard, who accused Johnson late last year of robbing her and leaving a used vibrator in her bed.
• The reason for Gary Coleman's recent hospitalization? He says he had "a little seizure activity" after he found out that the producers of a film he worked on recently had no plans to remove a full-frontal shot of him. [TMZ]
• Lindsay Lohan claimed the other day that one of her friends stole sketches of her new clothing collection. But now two different designers have come out to accuse LiLo of copying their designs. The president of LiLo's company says the claims are "false and have no merit or validity whatsoever." [People]
Norah Jones turns 30 today. Celine Dion is turning 41. Warren Beatty is 72. Eric Clapton turns 64. Actor/comedian Paul Reiser is turning 52. Tracy Chapman is 45. Mark Consuelos, the husband of Kelly Ripa, is 38. Reality TV judge Piers Morgan is turning 44. MC Hammer is 47. And former 90210 star Ian Ziering turns 45 today.
• Norah Jones has paid $4.9 million for a 4,100-square-foot townhouse at 166 Amity Street in Brooklyn. The home, which dates back to 1843 and is 25 feet wide, has six bedrooms. [Brownstoner]
• Money manager Christopher Browne has put his 30th-floor, four-bedroom duplex at 515 Park Avenue on the market for $32.5 million with Corcoran's Robby Browne. [NYO, Corcoran]
• Peter Wallace, a managing director at Blackstone (and the son of Fox News host Chris Wallace) and his wife Jennifer have paid $6.75 million for a four-bedroom apartment at 1100 Park Avenue. [Cityfile]
• Disgraced money manager Alberto Vilar has re-listed his three-bedroom apartment at 860 United Nations Plaza, nearly four years after he first put it on the market for $14.5 million. It's now listed for $5.5 million. [Curbed]
In addition to her initial back up plan to become the first attractive player in the WNBA, Anne Hathaway has also put together her own band. Hathaway got the idea to start up her own rock combo after losing a part to musician Norah Jones. Hathaway's band, 2 Can Play At That Game, is reported to have a similar sound to Letters to Cleo and hope to start playing shows very soon.
· Bill Clinton cheats. At golf. [Page Six]
· Pavement frontman Stephen Malkmus: "I want to take out that Jimmy Fallon anti-talent. I'm mad at Jimmy Fallon for being average and getting so much credit just because he's cute." [Page Six]
· Norah Jones is abandoning Billyburg for an apartment in Chelsea. [NY Daily News]
· Bebe Neuwirth, upon being told that Chicago star Renee Zellweger was also dining at Michael's: "That's not 'Chicago,'" [she sneered.] "That's a movie." [The Word]