Here's a teaser trailer for Scream 4, a continuation of the slasher saga that began fourteen long years ago. We're back in Woodsboro and, in addition to the surviving regulars, we're saddled with a whole new cast of youngsters.
It's been a tough year for Annie Leibovitz, but maybe she can start fresh from here on out? The financially challenged photographer turns 60 today. Others celebrating: designer Donna Karan is turning 61. Kelly Ripa turns 39. Lorraine Bracco is 55. Sting is 58. Actress Camilla Belle is turning 23. '80s pop star Tiffany is 37. And two of Hugh Hefner's latest girlfriends, Karissa and Kristina Shannon, are turning 20. A roundup of a few people celebrating birthdays this weekend—including Al Sharpton and Liev Schreiber—is below.
Lyor Cohen and Al Sharpton are both celebrating today: The Warner Music chief (and boyfriend of Tory Burch) turns 49; the rabble-rousing clergyman is 54. Others marking the special occasion: socialite Alexis Bryan is 32. Clive Owen is 44. Jake Shears is 30. Gwen Stefani is 39. Ashlee Simpson is 24. Composer Steve Reich is 72. Tommy Lee is 46. Neve Campbell is 35. Actor Sean William Scott is 32. And the notoriously precise Times TV critic Alessandra Stanley is 53. Weekend birthdays after the jump.
· "I was having dinner last night (Tuesday, 22nd) for my friend's birthday at Il Buco and Edward Norton (sans Salma) was having dinner with a group of 5 at another table. His hair has gotten longer, I don't think he's had it cut since the Oscars..."
· "Saturday night. Hammerstein Ballroom at The White Stripes concert. John McEnroe standing at the souvenir table with some young looking woman asking if there was a White Stripes women's baby tee available. Very odd."
· "4/23 - Stephen Merrit in West Chelsea, scowling."
· "4/15 - Cynthia Rowley with cute, but incontinent,
daughter in West Chelsea."
· "Uma [Thurman] was sitting on a bench in Union Square yesterday. I guess she was with Ethan (or some other scruffy mook) and looked glow-in-the-dark amazing, even wearing a cranky puss and an ugly-ass hat. So beautiful you didn't even bother looking at the scruffy guy. And I don't even like the ladies!"
· "jeff goldblum at "the play what i wrote" — he's in great shape, with a not-so-hot chick, and even though i acted like a freak he was really nice to me."
· "winona ryder at the white stripes show, looking tired but with a big group of friends. and she has amazing skin."
· "Bo Derek alone & dressed in all black & shorter than expected on corner of 66th & Broadway getting in a cab on 4/22 at 12:30pm"
· "Guy Ritchie walking on Broadway between 64th & 65th on 4/21 at 4:00pm."
· "Michael Moore eating outside at Fiorello's on Broadway at 3:45 on 4/21."