Here's a trailer for Black Swan, Darren Aronofsky's moody-looking psychological thriller set in the competitive and cutthroat world of professional ballet. It looks creepy and interestingly filmed and could be an unsettling rumination on ambit— Oh, fuck it. They kiss.
Alicia Silverstone riding the subway and listening to her iPod ... Vincent D'Onofrio hailing a cab in SoHo ... Ryan Reynolds walking downtown ... Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey leaving a building together .. Amber Rose shopping in SoHo with a friend ... Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis on the set of their new movie, Black Swan ... Tara Reid arriving at MTV studios in Times Square ... Taylor Swift getting ice cream with Emma Stone at a Baskin Robbins on Wednesday night ... Celine Dion signing autographs outside her hotel ... and Young Jeezy posing for pictures with a fan on the street.
Terry Richardson turns 43 today. We're guessing whatever Terry has planned this evening will involve plenty of liquor and barely-legal girls in their underwear. Maybe Lady Bunny can come over, too. She (he?) turns 46 today. Also celebrating today: playwright Thomas Meehan is 79, Oscar-winning actress Marcia Gay Harden is turning 49, and another Oscar winner, Halle Berry, is 42. Magic Johnson is 49. Theater producer Allan Buchman is celebrating his 63rd. Actress Mila Kunis is 25. And America's Next Top Model's Jay Manuel turns 36.
Nicholas Stoller is having a very good year. After being taken under the mighty wing of Judd Apatow, his hilarious-yet-touching directorial debut, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, opens today. Not only that, he and star Jason Segel are currently making the new Muppet movie. Clearly, it's time to learn a little more about this guy before he becomes too much of a big shot. Since they're old friends, we asked our frequent guest-blogger Nick Malis (who contractually required us to plug Malis in Wonderland and Cute Things Falling Asleep) to interview Stoller. What follows is a fascinating portrait of a young artist at the dawn of his career. Also, he talks about penises a lot. Stick around after the jump to hear Stoller opine on the homoerotic world of Judd Apatow's office, seeing Kristen Bell naked, and what Richard Roeper is like in bed.
PrivacyWatch celebrity sightings are submitted by our readers, and are posted several times a week (depending on volume), so send them in early and often—without them, global warming will surely accelerate at an even faster rate! Submit yours to tips[AT]defamer.com (please put "sighting" or "PrivacyWatch" in the subject line so we don't lose them) and tell everyone about the time you watched Janice Dickinson eat two buckets of popcorn during the course of just one movie.
· Adam Sandler, Seth Rogen and Leslie Mann will star in "Untitled Apatow Manchild Project" for Universal and Sony, providing ample opportunity for former Apatow-roomie Sandler to glimpse his director's flaccid manhood. [Variety]
· Mila Kunis will play opposite Mark Wahlberg in Max Payne, the movie version of the pulp noir videogame. Sadly, lack of cheat-codes will prevent audiences from seeing her blow some guy's brains out completely naked. [Link NSFW!] [Variety]
· Who crowned Clooney King of Hollywood when we weren't looking?
· We're told that there might be a topless picture of Mila Kunis here, but we've been way too busy to check it for ourselves. [UPDATE: We're told it's a fake that they mocked up for the movie. Mila Kunis's virtue is restored!]
· There's a $14 million Kevin Costner DVD for sale—and it's not even The Guardian.
· Denis Leary laments that hypocritical T-Mobile isn't more rape-positive.
· And, finally, a Thursday afternoon palate-cleanser.