Katie Holmes arriving at the West 30th Street heliport with daughter Suri ... Jennifer Aniston leaving the American Airlines Theater on West 42nd Street after performing in the "24 Hour Plays" ... Matt Damon leaving the set of The Adjustment Bureau in an Escalade ... Omarion and supermodel Alek Wek crossing the street in Midtown ... Gemma Ward getting out of a taxi ... Kristen Johnston walking in the West Village ... Rihanna going into MTV's studios in Times Square ... Sienna Miller walking her dog downtown ... Hugh Jackman leaving his building with wife Deborra-Lee Furness ... Jon Gosselin reading the newspaper outside the Joe & C Deli on West 72nd Street ... and Blake Lively filming scenes for Gossip Girl in Midtown.
• Actress Kristen Johnston has closed on the sale of her duplex at 296 West 10th Street. The two-bedroom apartment with a solarium and terrace, which Johnston listed for $1.795 million in June and went into contract to sell in August, sold for $1.7 million to costume designers John Orberg and Janet Kuhl. [Cityfile]
• Jamie Drake, the interior designer who counts Mayor Bloomberg as one of his clients, has put his 6,200-square-foot home in East Hampton on the market for $2.9 million. [Newsday, Mercedes/Berk]
• Armon Bar-Tur, a managing director at SafeHarbor Capital Partners, and his wife Rebecca, have found a buyer for their townhouse at 92 Charles Street. The four-bedroom home, which the couple bought for $6 million in 2006 and listed for $14.95 million in October, has gone into contract after less than a month on the market. [Curbed, Corcoran]
• Private eye Bo Dietl has gone into contract to sell his Manhasset home. The five-bedroom home, which the former cop and occasional TV commentator bought for $2.3 million in 2004 and listed for $3.295 million in August, is reportedly selling for "just over $3 million." [Newsday, PDE]
Bar Refaeli heading to lunch yesterday at Lure Fishbar on Mercer Street ... Madonna and daughter Lourdes arriving at JFK ... Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts getting on their Vespa last night ... Leighton Meester filming scenes with Blake Lively for Gossip Girl outside the Empire Hotel ... Lindsay Lohan walking downtown ... Hilary Swank leaving ABC Studios ... Mary Steenburgen and Ted Danson holding hands on the street ... Jon Gosselin and Hailey Glassman walking on the Upper West Side ... Kristen Johnston leaving a theater ... Matt Damon shooting scenes for The Adjustment Bureau ... and Rihanna arriving at Milk Studios in the meatpacking district.
James Gandolfini turns 48 today. Lance Armstrong is turning 38. Jada Pinkett Smith is 38 today, too. Designer Karim Rashid is 49. Comic actor Fred Willard is turning 70. Actor James Marsden is 36. The Brazilian soccer star Ronaldo is turning 33. The rapper Xzibit is turning 35. Senator Bob Bennett of Utah is 75. Actress and former Talk Soup host Aisha Tyler is 39. Singer Frankie Avalon is turning 69. Actress Holly Robinson Peete is 45 today. And Robert Blake, the former Baretta star who was acquitted of murder in 2005, turns 76 today. You'll find weekend birthdays listed below.
• Stephen Daldry, the director of The Hours, The Reader, and the Broadway production of Billy Elliot, The Musical, has picked up a new home: He paid $3.8 million for a five-floor townhouse in Chelsea. Daldry clearly has some work ahead of him. The 4,600-square-foot property located at 347 West 21st Street is currently configured as a three-unit house, according to the listing, and is in need of renovation. But he scored a pretty decent discount in the process. The home had been on the market for $4.775 million. [Cityfile, Corcoran]
• Actress Kristen Johnston has found a buyer for her duplex at 296 West 10th Street, just one month after she first put it on the market. The two-bedroom apartment with solarium and terrace had been listed for $1.795 million when it went into contract late last month. [Cityfile, Corcoran]
• Real estate mogul Aby Rosen has raised the price of his townhouse at 3 East 94th Street. Rosen purchased the 11,700-square-foot manse for $8.8 million in 2005 and first listed it for $29.5 million in September 2008. He chopped the price down to $23.75 million in February. Now it's $1 million more expensive. The luxe home is currently listed for $24.75 million. [Cityfile, 3E94th]
• Emmy-winning actress Kristen Johnston is selling her West Village duplex. The two-bedroom condo at 296 West 10th Street, which comes with solarium and terrace, "custom window treatments," and "Ralph Lauren carpet in the den," hit the market for $1.795 million late last week. [Cityfile, Corcoran]
• Retired Continental Airlines CEO Gordon Bethune has paid $5.882 million for a third-floor apartment at The Beresford on Central Park West. The three-bedroom pad had been listed for $6.95 million most recently. [Cityfile]
• Dr. Gary Roubin, Lenox Hill's chief of interventional cardiology, has re-listed the carriage house at 168 East 73rd Street he went into contract to sell in May. The deal fell through earlier this month, so now the 6,800-square-foot home is back on the market for $16.5 million. [Cityfile, SSNYC]
Amy Poehler pushing her new baby boy, Archie, in a stroller ... John Leguizamo riding his bike down the street ... Kirsten Johnston talking on her cell phone ... Nicole Kidman outside the premiere of Australia, just after Hugh Jackman made his arrival ... Kelly Ripa and husband Mark Consuelos unveiling Cartier's holiday windows ... James Taylor arriving at his hotel, followed by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw ... and Katie Holmes walking down the street with Suri.
Blake Lively signing autographs outside the David Letterman show ... Michelle Williams and daughter Matilda holding hands ... Katy Perry, the Pussycat Dolls, and Jesse McCartney performing in Rockefeller Center ... Kevin Jonas shopping with a bodyguard on Fifth Avenue ... Michael Phelps giving swimming lessons at an event at a YMCA ... Alec Baldwin shooting scenes for 30 Rock ... actress Kristen Johnston walking her dog through SoHo ... Jessica Szohr grabbing a bite to eat on the set of Gossip Girl ... and Katie Holmes saying goodbye to John Lithgow after the two had dinner downtown.