A few hours after several new stolen celebrity nudes were posted to Reddit yesterday, new items from an apparently extensive collection of hacked celebrity photos started to pop up—including photos allegedly of Gabrielle Union, Kate Bosworth, Hayden Panetierre, and Lake Bell, and private videos said to feature Aubrey Plaza and Jennifer Lawrence. UPDATE 5:51 pm: Apparent photos of Rihanna, Amber Heard, and Meagan Good have also leaked to Reddit.
The neverending power-struggle between actors and directors dates back to ancient Rome, when Zeus killed the actor Cyclops in a traveling production of The Odyssey over improper stage blocking... or something. That struggle resonates today, as proven by this video.
Naomi Campbell paying her respects to Alexander McQueen outside the McQueen store on West 14th Street ... Keanu Reeves leaving his hotel ... Kate Bosworth doing some shopping in SoHo ... Kim Kardashian heading out for the night with Reggie Bush ... Katharine McPhee leaving Century 21 ... Whitney Port walking around in the West Village ... and Katie Holmes leaving the Bowery Hotel with Suri and later stopping off at Magnolia Bakery to buy a cupcake.
Katie Holmes and Suri walking in the snow yesterday ... Kate Bosworth waiting for a cab outside the Bowery Hotel ... Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr walking hand in hand downtown ... Jessica Biel arriving at ABC studios for an appearance on Good Morning America along with Jennifer Garner ... Taylor Momsen walking to her trailer on the Gossip Girl set ... Lake Bell leaving the Bowery Hotel ... and Ashley Olsen getting out of an SUV in front of Cipriani 42nd Street.
Katie Holmes leaving a Starbucks yesterday morning and later taking Suri out to lunch ... Sandra Bullock shopping at FAO Schwarz and Henri Bendel ... Kate Bosworth leaving the Bowery Hotel ... Karolina Kurkova walking downtown with her fiance and son ... Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey shooting a commercial in Central Park ... Naomi Watts pushing her sons in a stroller ... Brooklyn Decker walking into the Late Show studios ... Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz arriving at JFK ... Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi smooching her boyfriend at LaGuardia ... and Keanu Reeves trying his best to avoid photographers outside the Bowery Hotel.
• The messiest TV feud in years may be nearing its end. Conan O'Brien and NBC are said to be close to signing a deal that would allow Conan to walk away from The Tonight Show with $32.5 million in hand. He wouldn't be able to host a show on another network until September under terms of the agreement. And it remains unclear if he'll be able to take some of the memorable characters he created with him, like Triumph the Insult Comic Dog or the Masturbating Bear. [TMZ]
• Has Jennifer Aniston finally found love? Probably not, but she's reportedly hooking up with Gerard Butler again. After taking pictures together on the red carpet at the Golden Globes, Aniston and Butler were supposedly seen "making out" backstage and were "attached at the hip all night." [P6]
• Madonna may be looking to add to her collection of kids. According to a Brit tabloid, the 51-year-old singer wants to have a baby with her Brazilian boytoy Jesus Luz since she has "endless love in her heart for another child." [Sun]
• Tiger Woods may be staying at Pine Grove, a sex rehab facility in Mississippi, if you happen to be looking for him, or you just need the name of a place that will treat your own compulsion to sleep with hookers and waitresses. [Us]
• Lindsay Lohan is having another bad week. At the Whitney Museum of Art Gala last night, the "jelly-legged actress" had to hold on to a fence for "dear life" as she "stumbled out of the glitzy bash." But Mischa Barton was looking surprisingly put together, so that's good news, right? [Daily Mail, Sun]
• It's been a few years since Salman Rushdie and Padma Lakshmi split up, but the author is still obsessed with his ex-wife and talks about her "day and night," says Rushdie's most recent girlfriend, Broadway actress Pia Glenn. She also says Rushdie broke things off with her via email and may have been just using her for sex. [P6]
• Ali Wise, the socialite/ex-Dolce & Gabbana publicist who appeared in court yesterday on charges she hacked into a rival's phone, won't have to mount her defense until January. But there are four women now claiming Wise broke into their voicemail accounts now, not just one. [NYDN]
Jennifer Aniston checking her BlackBerry while walking with a friend ... Mary-Kate Olsen getting in an SUV in Soho ... Naomi Watts on Bond Street pushing baby Alexander in a stroller ... Whitney Port walking in meatpacking district ... Tony Hawk skateboarding outside the Gramercy Park Hotel ... Kate Hudson carrying a cup of coffee in the West Village ... Shannen Doherty holding onto her stylist's arm ... Katy Perry shopping in Soho ... Kylie Minogue heading into her hotel in Tribeca ... Patti Smith leaving lunch at Da Silvano ... Kate Bosworth and James Rousseau getting in a cab ... Rihanna shopping at Intermix, and later leaving dinner at Da Silvano ... and Amy Ryan leaving a movie set in Central Park.
Rihanna shopping in Soho, and later standing under an umbrella outside Bar 89 on Mercer Street ... Chloe Sevigny carrying a bunch of shopping bags downtown ... Kate Bosworth walking with James Rousseau on the Lower East Side ... Venus Williams getting in a taxi outside of Whole Foods ... Chace Crawford hanging out on the set of Twelve with Emma Roberts ... Chanel Iman talking on her cell phone ... Kim Kardashian walking into the Gramercy Park Hotel ... Bethenny Frankel heading into a book signing at the Time Warner Center ... Jessica Biel walking downtown ... and Victoria Beckham going shopping in Chelsea.
Rachel Bilson leaving her hotel on the Lower East Side ... Eva Longoria and Tony Parker shopping downtown ... Matthew Broderick walking son James to school in the rain ... Taylor Momsen talking on her cell phone ... Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady leaving a doctor's office on Park Avenue ... Kate Bosworth and James Rousseau walking in Soho ... Jessica Alba heading into BLT Prime on East 22nd Street ... Donatella Versace leaving an art gallery in Chelsea ... RuPaul walking under an umbrella in the West Village ... Rachel Zoe heading inside the Carlyle Hotel ... Jennifer Aniston leaving dinner at the Waverly Inn ... and Blake Lively and Penn Badgley heading inside the Costume Institute afterparty at Monkey Bar.
Celebrity stylist Harry Josh and nightlife kingpin Nur Khan hosted "Spring Fling" at the Gramercy Park Hotel on Saturday night. A bevy of celebs and social scenesters turned up for the fête, including Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone, Naomi Campbell, Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady, Kate Hudson and mom Goldie Hawn, Ed Norton, Ashley Olsen, Spike Lee, Winona Ryder, Liv Tyler, Phillip Lim, Narciso Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, Karolina Kurkova, Georgina Chapman, Rachel Zoe and Rodger Berman, Kate Bosworth and James Rousseau, Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr, Josh Hartnett, Daria Werbowy, Lily Donaldson, Molly Sims, Hamish Bowles, January Jones, Richie Akiva, Peter Som, Richard Chai, Christian Siriano, Cherry Jones, Jason Sudeikis, Guy Oseary, Lake Bell, Brian Atwood, Zoe Kravitz, and Quincy Jones. [PMc, VF, FWD]
• It's getting ugly between Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony: Star reports that the couple have gotten "physical" and there's been lots of "pushing and shoving," and Lopez has even gone running back to Diddy for help. [Star]
• Heiress Casey Johnson's new short hairdo? It's because she got into a vicious brawl with ex-girlfriend Courtenay Semel, who set Casey's hair on fire and beat her up so badly that she had to be hospitalized. [P6]
• Better not ask Beyonce to dog sit. Staffers at her label, Columbia Records, say she dropped off her shih tzu six months ago but has yet to come pick little Munchie up. [The Sun]