Naomi Campbell turns 39 today. Actress Ginnifer Goodwin is turning 31. Billionaire oilman T. Boone Pickens is 81. Real estate developer Joseph Sitt is 45. Society dermatologist Lisa Airan is turning 44. Artist Ghada Amer turns 46. Former CNN anchor Bernard Shaw is 69. Alison Eastwood, the actress and daughter of Clint, is turning 37. British tabloid staple, Katie Price, is turning 31. And America's Next Top Model: Cycle 7 winner Caridee English is 24 today. Weekend birthdays after the jump.
Madonna and son David arriving at the Kabbalah Center on Saturday ... Jessica Biel leaving a nail salon ... Russell Simmons sitting on a bench with girlfriend Julie Henderson on Main Street in East Hampton ... Victoria Beckham arriving at JFK ... Rachel Bilson shopping in Soho ... Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr hailing a cab ... Harvey Keitel playing around with son Roman ... Ciara getting out of an SUV in Times Square ... Jessica Alba taking part in Revlon's Run/Walk event in Central Park, and later pushing baby Honor in a stroller downtown ... Ryan Gosling shooting scenes for his new movie, Blue Valentine ... ... Karen Duffy standing in Times Square ... Lady Gaga arriving in NYC last Friday ... and Liv Tyler leaving a party at the Gramercy Park Hotel.
♦ Narciso Rodriguez was the man of the hour at Bergdorf Goodman last night, where he celebrated the launch of his new coffee table book with guests like Julianna Margulies (left), Jessica Alba, Linda Fargo, Reed Krakoff, Virginia Smith, Roopal Patel, Jim Gold, Isabel and Ruben Toledo, Simon Doonan, Hal Rubenstein, Jaime King, Christopher Wheeldon, Dani Stahl, Linda Wells, Mickey Boardman, Patti Scialfa, and, his dad, Narciso Rodriguez Sr. [Paper, PMc, The Daily]
Last night saw a book launch party at the Hotel QT for photographer Joan Sinclair's Pink Box: Inside Japan's Sex Clubs. The party itself seemed to draw more Japanophiles than Japanese, though a few from Nippon were in attendance. Also spotted enjoying the pool-humid ambience were newly unemployed gossipist Lloyd Grove, one half of gossip duo Rush & Molloy (formerly paper-mates with Grove at the Daily News, natch), and Z-lister/prehistoric MTV veejay Karen Duffy. We're told that our videographer, Richard Blakeley, did at one point strip to his skivvies and wade into the pool, but fortunately for us all, that footage will remain part of his private collection.
A spy at Rick Marin's book party for Cad: Confessions of a Toxic Bachelor, describes the scene:
· "Karen Duffy telling a friend she had just visited somewhere tropical and had learned a new move called 'worshipping the porcelain god.'"
· "Ileana Douglas pouting and insisting her friend Alan Cumming was going to be there, while Monica, often looking unhappy and ever more like a circus-freak, squeezed her way out early on."
· "A dangerously tanned Regis bobbing around everywhere, chasing the Klieg lights."
· "Cynthia Rowley looking particularly ropey and not at all swell, while Ilene in a fearsome glossy number that brought 'Cruella de Ville' to mind."
· "All the usual flacks, including of course your fave of the mo', Bridget Harrison."
(Oooooh! Original gossip! I love it! More! More! email@example.com)