Hockey's reigning bad boy Sean Avery turns 29 today. Mandy Moore is 25. Haley Joel Osment is turning 21. Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds 51. John Madden turns 73. Q-Tip turns 39. Actress Laura Bell Bundy is 28. Writer Paul Theroux is turning 68. Editor Kate Medina is 66. And Steven Seagal is 57. Weekend birthdays below!
• Get the welcome wagon ready: Jennifer Aniston may be moving to New York soon, both to be closer to John Mayer and because she's filming her next two movies here. [Fox 411]
• A bunch of people who attended Madonna, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's Oscars party at Guy Oseary's house ended up leaving early and heading over to the more popular Vanity Fair bash instead. Kate Winslet screamed "Wooo!" at everyone who congratulated her (and later tripped down a small set of steps), a tipsy Natalie Portman flirted with Twilight's Robert Pattinson, and Mick Jagger chatted up every woman that came within two feet of him. [P6, NYDN, E!, Mirror]
• Madonna looked conspicuously wrinkle-free while squiring Jesus Luz around LA last weekend and eventually ran into Sean Penn on Sunday night. After congratulating him on his Oscar win, he pointed in Luz's direction and replied, "Thanks. Another kid already?" [NYDN, DS, Sun]
• Nicky Hilton placed a homeless man under "citizen's arrest" after he pushed her on to the ground outside an IHOP. Seriously. [Us]
- Raffaello Follieri will miss the monster 30th birthday bash he planned for himself in Capri this weekend, which he'd hoped would reunite him with Anne Hathaway. Instead, he'll probably spend the big day in jail unless, that is, he magically comes up with $21 million in bail money in the next 24 hours. [NYDN]
[UPDATE:] Hippie pop star Joss Stone has signed on to do ads for Cadbury Flake. The product is shaped like a rod, so it was quite natural that they've promoted it [Adrants] in the past by having a pretty woman wrap her supple lips around it and roll her eyes back into her head in simulated ecstasy. And then walk down the beach with a horse. The not-so-subtle message: Women and horses will happily give you a blow job in exchange for a Cadbury Flake. Get yours today! Full [classic] ad below.