In the wake of renewed rape allegations, Bill Cosby has seen his Netflix special postponed, his planned comeback sitcom killed and reruns of The Cosby Show pulled from rotation. According to the comedian's lawyers, however, it's not Cosby that should be worried, but the journalists covering his alleged crimes.
Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew is back! This time with socialite, Jason Davis. Watch as he enters rehab completely intoxicated, hits on the nurse, and meets with Dr. Drew for the first time. Rest assured he'll piss off Janice Dickinson.
• Just when you thought Lindsay Lohan couldn't do anything to surprise you: It seems $400,000 worth of Christian Dior jewelry went missing following an Elle photo shoot in London. The last person to see it? That would be Lohan, who is now being sought by investigators for questioning. [NYDN, TMZ]
• Despite rumors to the contrary, Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone did not get married in Provincetown last weekend. It'll go down later this summer, however. [WWD]
• Adrian Grenier was seen "getting cozy" with Twilight star Ashley Greene. [P6]
• Paris Hilton says she's just getting to know soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo. Her definition of "know" is probably different from yours. [Mirror]
State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver turns 65 today. Rudy Giuliani's ex-wife, Donna Hanover, is 59. Real estate developer Francis Greenburger is 60. Peter Gabriel is turning 59. Robbie Williams is 35. Stockard Channing turns 65. Jerry Springer is 65. And Henry Rollins turns 48. People celebrating their birthdays this weekend—including Valentine's Day birthday boys like Michael Bloomberg and Steve Schwarzman—after the jump.
Hollywood PrivacyWatch: 11/24 — At the Arclight, JANICE DICKINSON and her live-in man (?) TOMMY FRY took in a screening of Synecdoche, New York. Surprisingly, Dickinson seemed to enjoy pretty much the entire thing, her trademark cackle echoing now and then through the mostly-empty theater, usually whenever there was poo onscreen, which was often. [Hollywood PrivacyWatch is written by and for Defamer readers; send your sightings to email@example.com.]
Janice Dickinson getting out of an SUV (left) in front of the Today Show studios ... Tom Cruise boarding a helicopter with Suri on his hip ... Adrian Grenier and the rest of the Entourage cast filming scenes in Queens ... Ethan Hawke taking his newborn baby and dog out for a walk ... Blake Lively walking through Brooklyn with her dog Penny ... Carmen Electra going into the MTV studios in Times Square ... Whitney Port kissing an (unknown) dude on a downtown sidewalk ... Solange Knowles posing for the cameras outside the David Letterman show ... an attention-seeking Kim Kardashian walking through Midtown with a bandaged toe ... Daniel Radcliffe listening to his iPod on a walk through Midtown ... and Vanessa Minnillo on her way to dinner.
- New revelations from the legal battle between The Weinstein Co. and NBC over Project Runway: It turns out that Tim Gunn didn't get paid a dime for his participation during the show's first season (he got paid just $2,500 per episode for the second), Harvey Weinstein hates Bravo chief Lauren Zalaznick, and Bravo didn't send Heidi Klum a respectable thank-you gift, even after the show became a major hit. [R&M]
· Last night's Farmer Wants a Wife—which we're told actually exists and is not an elaborate 30 Rock joke—was the most! shocking! ever!, as contestant Ashley, a "catering sales manager," dropped a few f-bombs on the lonely Missouri field worker. (Who, it bears mentioning, we're almost positive we saw go-go dancing in nothing but a tuxSpeedo at last night's gay marriage rally at The Abbey). [The CW]
· We're going to go out on a limb and guess Ice-T is a breast-man. [flisted]
· Janice Dickinson's 8-week-old Chocolate Lab puppy is missing. Run, Hershey! Run! [TMZ]
· This is just a travesty: The Hockey Night in Canada theme is in jeopardy. Help us, Don Cherry. You're our only hope. [Reuters]