It's been a few weeks since we've heard anything about Ali Wise, our favorite computer-hacking, Kabbalah-loving, former publicist who says she's "taking the summer off" to concentrate on "new projects." But we were pleased to see her put in an appearance at the Inglorious Basterds premiere the other night. And we were even more pleased to see her in the company of her good friend Lindsay Lohan. If you're navigating the criminal justice system and dealing with defense attorneys, you might as well get a bit of advice from an expert, right? [GoaG]
• Viacom reported a 69 percent drop in its fourth-quarter profit today. [NYT]
• Vibe is cutting back to 10 issues a year and merging its print and digital operations. It's also slashing pay and adopting a four-day workweek. [AdAge]
• Sirius XM is looking to sell the company to Liberty Media in order to fend off a takeover by satellite entrepreneur Charles Ergen. [WSJ, NYT]
• Paul Allen's Charter Communications may file Chapter 11 by April. [THR]
• Scene from Domino's death party last night. [Gawker]
• Quentin Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds will hit theaters this August. [RB]
Look, we'll be the first to say we love a good Jews Fight Back movie.