Sarah Jessica Parker on the set of Sex and the City 2 in Brooklyn ... Alex Rodriguez walking to lunch in Midtown with his manager, Guy Oseary ... Hilary Duff kissing Penn Badgley on the set of Gossip Girl ... Rick Fox and Eliza Dushku walking in Midtown ... Olivia Palermo leaving the PIX11 studios ... Khloe Kardashian arriving at JFK and later shopping at the Apple store ... Tim Robbins talking to Matt Damon and Emily Blunt on the Adjustment Bureau set downtown ... Kate Gosselin getting out of an SUV in front her of hotel ... and Sienna Miller carrying her dog downtown.
• Andre Balazs and Sharon Stone were seen cuddling on a couch "all night" at the Oscar party at Guy Oseary's home on Sunday, and looked like they "couldn't have been more into each other." We're beginning to sense a pattern here, how about you? [NYDN]
• Newlyweds Tommy Hilfiger and Dee Ocleppo are expecting a baby. [P6]
• Jeremy Piven will make his case in front of an Actors' Equity panel tomorrow and offer proof it was mercury poisoning that forced him to drop out of Speed-the-Plow. Good luck with that. [NYP]
• Warren Beatty supposedly wants Lindsay Lohan to star in his new movie, but only if she moves in with him and Annette Bening during filming. [Fox411]
• Chris Brown has started taking anger management classes. He's also had to hire bodyguards because he says he now fears for his safety. [NYDN, InTouch]
• Get the welcome wagon ready: Jennifer Aniston may be moving to New York soon, both to be closer to John Mayer and because she's filming her next two movies here. [Fox 411]
• A bunch of people who attended Madonna, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's Oscars party at Guy Oseary's house ended up leaving early and heading over to the more popular Vanity Fair bash instead. Kate Winslet screamed "Wooo!" at everyone who congratulated her (and later tripped down a small set of steps), a tipsy Natalie Portman flirted with Twilight's Robert Pattinson, and Mick Jagger chatted up every woman that came within two feet of him. [P6, NYDN, E!, Mirror]
• Madonna looked conspicuously wrinkle-free while squiring Jesus Luz around LA last weekend and eventually ran into Sean Penn on Sunday night. After congratulating him on his Oscar win, he pointed in Luz's direction and replied, "Thanks. Another kid already?" [NYDN, DS, Sun]
• Nicky Hilton placed a homeless man under "citizen's arrest" after he pushed her on to the ground outside an IHOP. Seriously. [Us]
Anderson Cooper arriving in LA after a flight from NYC ... Ed Westwick leaving his trailer on the Gossip Girl set ... Matthew Broderick helping son James with his scarf in the West Village ... Kiefer Sutherland signing autographs outside NBC ... Kirsten Dunst walking down the street... Katie Holmes getting out of an SUV outside the Schoenfeld Theatre ... Alec Baldwin and Salma Hayek standing on the set of 30 Rock ... Madonna's daughter Lourdes walking with her father Carlos Leon ... Madonna carrying son David into the Kabbalah Center and later visiting a preschool on the Upper East Side ... Twilight star Robert Pattinson leaving his hotel ... Rosie O'Donnell and Becky Newton outside the Conan O'Brien show ... and Alex Rodriguez getting into a cab in Midtown and having lunch with music manager Guy Oseary at Da Silvano yesterday.
Alex Rodriguez walking in Midtown with Guy Oseary ... Madonna with kids Rocco and Lourdes on a trip to Chelsea Piers ... Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens standing outside the GMA studios ... Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes on their way to a cocktail party for All My Sons ... The Hanson brothers hanging out in Times Square for some sort of PR stunt ... Jason Schwartzman and Olivia Thirlby on the set of their new film, Bored to Death ... The cast of Gossip Girl standing on set ... Anna Wintour, Vera Wang, Tory Burch, Donna Karan, and many others walking into the Golden Heart Awards Dinner ... and a long list of notables entering last night's Whitney gala, including the host of the event, Donatella Versace.