Bruce Willis and wife Emma Heming walking on the Upper West Side ... Kelly Ripa shopping with her kids in Soho ... Ivanka Trump walking into NBC ... Matt Damon getting in an SUV with wife Luciana and daughters Isabella and Gia ... Cynthia Nixon with with Christine Marinoni talking on her cell phone ... Hugh Jackman eating popsicles in the park with his kids, Oscar and Ava ... Taylor Momsen getting out of a car ... Karolina Kurkova walking downtown ... Ashlee Simpson leaving the Children's Museum of Manhattan on West 83rd Street ... Jesse James getting in an SUV ... Chace Crawford, Jessica Szohr and Ed Westwick walking around together in Soho ... Rihanna going into a movie theater downtown ... Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling shooting scenes for their new movie in Queens ... and Anne Hathaway walking her dog in the East Village.
• Matt Lauer's "deer incident" won't keep him down for long. He's reportedly in "good spirits" after undergoing surgery yesterday to repair a separated shoulder and will be back to work in a few days. [Star]
• How did Bruce Willis meet his new wife, Emma Heming? He picked her out during a casting call, just like any normal person. [P6]
• Lindsay Lohan is sick of "people telling lies" about her since she's "really a good person" who just wants to put in a honest day's work. Got that? Good. [People, Us]
• Barbara Walters is planning to quit ABC in the near future so she can "spend more time with her boyfriend, Dr. Robert Butler." Or at least that's what "industry insiders" are telling the Enquirer. [NE]
• The cutbacks at Condé Nast continue: Editors like David Remnick and Ruth Reichl have been forced to take the subway! [NYP]
• Bruce Willis tied the knot with Victoria's Secret model Emma Heming this weekend at his home in Turks & Caicos. He's 54; she's 30. Guests at the wedding included his daughters, Madonna, and Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. [NYP, LAT]
• Natasha Bedingfield got married on Saturday, too, to a California businessman in Malibu. [People]
• 64-year-old tech billionaire Jim Clark married his 28-year-old girlfriend this weekend with a four-day event on Richard Branson's Necker Island. Guests included Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber and Ed Norton. [NYP]
• Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart finally got engaged. [People]
• Alas, it's not all happy news: Agyness Deyn and Albert Hammond Jr. have reportedly broken up. [NYM]
• Not such good news for Kanye West: He was charged with misdemeanor battery, grand theft and vandalism yesterday in connection with the fight he had with a bunch of photographers at LAX back in September. He could face up to 2 1/2 years in jail if convicted, although that's highly unlikely. And since they're not felony charges, he isn't expected to appear in court when he's arraigned on April 14. [NYDN, LAT, AP]
• Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are supposedly planning a massive—but totally top-secret!—second wedding, just in time for their one-year anniversary in April. But please don't tell anyone. [In Touch]
• James Franco is having a hard time moving around the Columbia University campus now that so many of his fans have figured out his class schedule. [P6]
• John Mayer's rep says he is not writing a tell-all book about Jennifer Aniston, despite what you may have read in Star. [MSNBC]
Bruce Willis' current gal pal, leggy Victoria's Secret model Emma Heming, is playing the question off as if it's the first time it has happened. However, Bruce's face tells a completely story. Having had to say "she isn't my daughter" and "not cool, bro" to valets more times than he would care to count, he wonders if it may just be time to stop dating girls born in the '80s.