Nathan Lane turns 54 today. Novelist Paul Auster is turning 63. Public relations heavyweight Howard Rubenstein is 78. Actress Isla Fisher is turning 34. Actress (and Gwyneth mom) Blythe Danner is turning 67. Actress Maura Tierney is 45. Director Frank Coraci (The Wedding Singer) turns 43. Real estate heiress Denise LeFrak is 68. Morgan Fairchild is turning 60. And Tallulah Belle Willis, the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, celebrates her 16th birthday today.
• Joan Rivers has put her duplex penthouse at 1 East 62nd Street up for sale. The 5,190-square-foot aerie, which comes with "original architectural detail painstakingly restored by museum-trained artisans" and an outdoor garden, is on the market for $25 million. [NYT, Sotheby's]
• Calypso founder Christiane Celle and her husband, Antoine Verglas, have lowered the price of their Lafayette Street penthouse. The apartment, which went on the market for $13.99 million in January and was reduced to $11.99 million in March, is now listed for $10.65 million. [Cityfile, CBHK]
• Chrysler president James Press has put his East 64th Street townhouse up for sale. Press bought the home last year for $13.5 million. He's now looking to sell it for $15.7 million, or rent it for $35,000 per month. [NYO, Halstead]
Nathan Lane turns 53 today. Public relations maestro Howard Rubenstein is 77. Blythe Danner is turning 66. Author Paul Auster is turning 62. Real estate heiress Denise LeFrak Calicchio is 67. Actress (and Sacha Baron Cohen fiancée) Isla Fisher is 33. Morgan Fairchild is celebrating her 59th. Actress Maura Tierney is celebrating her 44th. Daddy Yankee is turning 32. And Tallulah Belle Willis, the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, turns 15 today.
• Nearly seven months after it was reported that Christine Wasserstein, the second wife of Bruce Wasserstein, had found a buyer for her apartment at 1030 Fifth Avenue, she's finally closed on the sale, albeit for less than its original $34 million asking price. The 11th-floor co-op, which is still listed in Bruce's name on property records, sold to Blackstone senior managing director Prakash Melwani for $27.5 million. [Cityfile]
• Denise LeFrak Calicchio has paid $2.55 million for a two-bedroom condo at 255 East 74th Street. [Real Deal]
• Is there no one in the world who wants a faux Roman palace? Victoria Gotti has put her Old Westbury mansion on the market for the fifth time in recent years. The manse is now listed at $3.5 million. [Newsday, Laffey]
• Film producer Vittorio Cecchi Gori has put his 5,500-square-foot penthouse at the Trump International on the market for $28.5 million. [NYP, PDE]