Daniel Craig walking near Columbus Circle with girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell ... Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump walking downtown ... Iman crossing the street with her daughter in SoHo ... Michael J. Fox watching a New York Giants game ... Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos seated next to Howard Stern and Beth Ostrosky at Lure on Saturday night ... Emily Blunt leaving her trailer on the set of The Adjustment Bureau in Midtown ... Mel Gibson walking with a friend in SoHo ... Adam Brody on the set of The Romantics on Long Island ... Sienna Miller walking her dog ... David Blaine hanging out in SoHo ... John McEnroe walking up Central Park West ... Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts pushing a stroller downtown ... Mariah Carey filming her latest music video ... Taylor Swift heading to the SNL afterparty ... Katie Holmes going to dinner in Tribeca ... and Alex Rodriguez and Jay-Z leaving Nello's.
Drew Barrymore walking in Soho ... Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt arriving at JFK ... Julianne Moore walking with son Caleb in the meatpacking district ... Rachel McAdams pulling a suitcase behind her in Soho ... Daniel Craig leaving his apartment building ... Jon Gosselin grabbing breakfast on the Upper West Side ... Hugh Jackman playing with his kids at a West Village playground ... Star Trek's Chris Pine walking downtown ... Jocelyne Wildenstein with her boyfriend outside Le Cirque ... Mrs. Matt Lauer walking down Madison with one of their sons ... Mischa Barton leaving a party at Gustavino's on East 59th Street ... and Penelope Cruz leaving her hotel in Midtown and heading to dinner.
• Things are heating up between Justin Timberlake and Rihanna. "Hot grinding sessions," "steamy private after-parties," "impromptu lap dances," and non-stop texting sessions have all been on the agenda in recent days, at least if you're buying what the Star's "sources" are selling. [Star]
• Madonna will do anything for the young Brazilian man in her life, Jesus Luz. And if that means taking him to the downtown gay bar Easternbloc so he can "get some DJ experience in her old hood," well, then so be it. [P6]
• Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman's play, A Steady Rain, has set a record for the "highest weekly sales of a non-musical play." We're guessing their good looks, not just their acting talent, may have something to do with that. [Reuters]
John Mayer leaving his building ... Sean Penn getting out of an SUV with model Jessica White ... Sarah Jessica Parker leaving the gym ... Ted Danson and Mary Steenburgen holding hands in Nolita ... Mena Suvari walking until an umbrella ... Calvin Klein and Ross Bleckner eating at Bar Pitti ... Miranda Kerr getting out of an SUV with her puppy ... ... Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts pushing a stroller in the East Village ... Daniel Craig signing autographs outside his Broadway show ... Mischa Barton leaving Gemma on the Bowery ... Charlize Theron walking with Stuart Townsend ... Justin Timberlake leaving the Jay-Z concert, and signing autographs for fans at the US Open over the weekend ... Nigel Barker walking with his wife and daughter in the West Village ... Alessandra Ambrosio getting out of an SUV ... Matt Dillion at Da Silvano ... photographer Bruce Weber walking on Bleecker Street ... Kelly Rutherford carrying her son near Bryant Park ... Jessica Stam walking in the West Village ... and Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr leaving the Gramercy Park Hotel.
Julianne Moore walking in the West Village ... Kim Cattrall crossing the street with Pat Field ... Blake Lively and Penn Badgley walking to the set of Gossip Girl ... Ashlee Simpson leaving MTV studios, and going to dinner at Nobu with friends ... Becki Newton and Michael Urie filming scenes for Ugly Betty in the East Village ... Gerard Butler hanging out in Chelsea ... Taylor Momsen walking with a bodyguard on the Upper West Side ... Anderson Cooper interviewing Drew Barrymore in Times Square for a 60 Minutes segment ... and Daniel Craig walking to rehearsals for his new Broadway show.
Russell Simmons and Tina Brown having lunch yesterday at Da Silvano ... Cynthia Nixon walking downtown ... Daniel Craig carrying boxes into a building in Midtown, and then bumping into Diddy, who was was standing outside ... Ashlee Simpson arriving at JFK ... Blake Lively carrying an American Eagle shopping bag ... Jessica Lange and Sam Shepard walking in SoHo ... Al Pacino filming scenes for You Don't Know Jack in Brooklyn ... actor David Eigenberg standing with his son and wife on the Sex and the City set ... Hilary Duff talking on her cell phone ... and Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan holding hands in SoHo.
• Lyor Cohen, the man who runs Warner Music, turned Def Jam into a music powerhouse in the '90s with Russell Simmons, and now happens to be Tory Burch's boyfriend, has taken a loss on the UES co-op he owned with his ex-wife, Amy. In 2006, Cohen and his then-wife paid $7.75 million a duplex at 8 East 96th Street. The purchase came about two months before the couple called it quits and now they've finally managed to unload the place: Google executive Julio Pekarovic and Maria Vasconcelos picked up the pad for $6 million. [NYO]
• Susan Bloomberg, the ex-wife of Michael Bloomberg—and mother of Georgina and Emma—has put her 4,472-square-foot penthouse at One Kenmare Square in SoHo on the market. The four-bedroom spread, which the mayor's ex-wife picked up for $10 million three years ago, is now listed for $11.5 million with Brown Harris Stevens broker Dennis Mangone. [NYO, BHS]
Chris Martin, the husband of Gwyneth Paltrow and lead singer of Coldplay, turns 32 today. Author Tom Wolfe is 79. Lou Reed is turning 67. Restaurateur Jeffrey Chodorow is turning 59. Jon Bon Jovi is 47. Daniel Craig is 41. Hockey player Henrik Lundqvist is 27. Writer John Irving turns 67. Mikhail Gorbachev is 78. Elizabeth Jagger, daughter of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall, turns 25. Film producer/exec Peter Guber is 67. Cosmetic dentist to the stars Marc Lowenberg is 63. And Reggie Bush, the football player and boyfriend of Kim Kardashian, turns 24 today.
• Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer made their first awards show appearance together at last night's Oscars, sitting just 12 seats away from Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, although they managed to avoid a run-in by skipping the red carpet and showing up at different pre-show parties over the weekend. [People, NYDN]
• Uma Thurman, Darren Aronofsky, Rachel Weisz, Natalie Portman, and Daniel Craig all skipped out of the show early to head over to the Vanity Fair bash, where Graydon Carter invited Chesley Sullenberger and his wife Lori as surprise guests. [LAT, P6]
• Penelope Cruz and Tom Cruise had an awkward encounter at CAA head Bryan Lourd's house party on Friday night, while Oprah and Gayle King held court at Barry Diller and Diane von Furstenberg's pre-Oscars bash, and everyone "partied like it was 1999" at Harvey Weinstein's gathering. [P6, P6, Fox 411]
• At the Spirit Awards on Saturday, Mickey Rourke "playfully mauled" Rachel Weisz and "made a grab" at Jessica Alba's chest. [People, NYDN]
• A full list of Oscar winners, in case you missed the action last night. [People]
Cinema Society, Nextbook and Grey Goose hosted a screening of Defiance last night with an after-party at Shang inside the Thompson LES. Host Andrew Saffir and the film's stars, Daniel Craig and Liev Schreiber, and director, Edward Zwick, were joined by Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone, Naomi Watts, Olivia Palermo (left), Jason Pomeranc, Agyness Deyn, Tory Burch and Lyor Cohen, Donna Karan, Martha Stewart, Jay McInerney, Kimberly Guilfoyle and Eric Villency, Amy Sacco, Russell Simmons, Zani Gugelmann, Ivanka Trump, Andre Balazs, Steve and Christine Schwarzman, Ann Dexter-Jones, Ellen Barkin, Paula Froelich, Richard Johnson and Sessa von Richthofen, Larry Gagosian, Bettina Zilkha, Carson Kressley, Jennifer Creel, Valesca Guerrand-Hermes, Rachel Roy, Kelly Killoren Bensimon, Douglas Hannant, Rosanna Scotto, Heather Matarazzo, Joshua Bell, Leelee Sobieski, Jill Hennessy, Debbie Bancroft, Marina Rust Connor, Nina Griscom, Caroline Murphy, Judah Friedlander, Patrick McMullan, Liam McMullan, Mary Alice Stephenson, Dan Abrams, and Dave Zinczenko. [PMc, Wireimage, The Daily]