Anderson Cooper and Antoine Maisani, co-owner of the East Village gay bar Eastern Bloc, riding bikes in the Village ... Kate Hudson cheering in the stands at Citi Field ... Cameron Diaz walking around the East Village with her cell phone in hand ... Rihanna leaving her hotel in Midtown ... Janeane Garofalo walking her dog downtown ... Shia LaBeouf carrying a Dunkin Donuts cup in Soho ... Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr leaving Lucky Strike ... Jessica Simpson and Ken Paves getting on a boat on the Hudson River ... Megan Fox on the set of the Early Show ... Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson getting in an SUV outside their hotel in Midtown ... Harrison Ford filming scenes for Morning Glory ... Chris Robinson walking with a "mystery date" in Soho ... and Heidi Klum going to lunch with her mom and three kids at the Tribeca Grill.
Gisele Bundchen stopping off at Five Guys in the West Village, and later leaving her townhouse with a shopping bag ... Amy Poehler walking in the meatpacking district ... Whitney Port pulling an empty clothing rack down the sidewalk ... Tiki Barber walking up Lexington Avenue ... Uma Thurman leaving her West Village townhouse with son Levon ... Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt arriving at JFK ... Tina Fey rehearsing scenes for Date Night with Steve Carrell in Tribeca ... Will.i.am shopping at Jeffrey in the meatpacking district ... Rihanna going to see The Hangover at the AMC Loews in Kips Bay ... Jeff Goldblum holding hands with his girlfriend ... Nicole Kidman walking in Soho ... Cameron Diaz leaving The New School in the Village ... and Kirsten Dunst picking up dinner from Nobu Next Door in Tribeca.
• Cynthia Nixon and longtime girlfriend Christine Marinoni have gotten engaged. The couple announced the news at the Love, Peace and Marriage Equality rally over the weekend. [OK!, ET]
• Mariah Carey reportedly threw a fit in Cannes on Friday evening when the director of her new movie had the audacity to show up late to the premiere, thus denying her precious time on the red carpet. [NYDN]
• Also in Cannes: Giuseppe Cipriani was seen making out with Tara Reid; and Kirsten Dunst missed the party she was supposed to be hosting because she missed her flight. [NYDN, Mirror]
• Kelly Bensimon is telling friends she regrets joining the Real Housewives cast since appearing on the show has "ruined her socially." [P6]
• Brooke Shields says her mother was checked out of her nursing home last week by a National Enquirer reporter looking for a scoop. [People]
• The drama surrounding fashion's most famous headbutt continues: Kiefer Sutherland says he was "defending the honor" of Brooke Shields by attacking Jack McCollough, since Jack had knocked Brooke over and then failed to apologize. Brooke and Jack, however, say the push never even happened, and Kiefer was running around drunk and "looking for something to smack." The police are now investigating the matter, since apparently there aren't more important crimes to be tackling right now. [TMZ, TMZ, NYDN, P6]
• Anna Wintour and Rihanna were acting like old pals at a Costume Institute afterparty on Monday night, which certainly bodes well for Rihanna's chances of landing a Vogue cover in the future. [NYDN]
• Lindsay Lohan was supposed to chaperone her little sister to a party at LA's Roosevelt Hotel on Monday night, but ended up "getting up close and personal" with ex-boyfriend Jared Leto instead. [E!, P6]
• Casey Johnson, meanwhile, showed up to the same party and was overheard telling a friend that she and Courtenay Semel have broken up, again. [P6]
Chace Crawford hailing a cab in the West Village ... Mickey Rourke walking into Nello's on Madison Avenue ... Cameron Diaz leaving her apartment building ... Kate Winslet taking her daughter to school ... Tyra Banks having lunch at Gusto on Greenwich Avenue ... Steve Martin standing on the set of his new movie in Brooklyn ... Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber holding hands while walking downtown ... and Katie Holmes filming scenes for The Extra Man outside the Russian Tea Room.
Cameron Diaz getting in a cab ... Tommy Hilfiger and Dee Ocleppo walking out of a restaurant on Madison ... Alec Baldwin arriving at JFK ... Sarah Jessica Parker leaving her townhouse on Charles Street ... Katie Holmes standing on the set of The Extra Man in Chelsea ... Fran Drescher leaving the Empire Hotel ... Ed Westwick eating a candy bar on the Gossip Girl set ... and Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt leaving The Little Mermaid on Broadway with their kids in tow.
• It looks like Ashley Dupre's 15 minutes of fame isn't entirely over jet yet: She was spotted at HarperCollins' offices and is now reportedly trying to sell a memoir. [P6]
• Hijinks at the Golden Globes: Leonardo DiCaprio asked CAA to construct a ladder so he could sneak into the agency's dinner last Friday and avoid the press. Adrian Grenier and Paris Hilton were denied entry to another event. And Harvey Weinstein appears to be smoking again: He was spotted taking cigarettes out of Hilary Swank's purse. [P6]
• It's not easy being a Forbes: The family is taking its Highlander yacht out of commission until summer and has fired the ship's crew in the meantime. [P6]
• Eddy Curry is being sued by his former chauffeur for sexual harassment, after the Knicks center allegedly tried to "solicit gay sex" from the driver and forced him to "perform humiliating tasks." [NYP]
• People won the bidding war for photos of Bristol Palin's baby, Tripp, and could be paying as much as $300,000 as part of the deal. [MSNBC]
• Mia Farrow's adopted daughter Lark died on Christmas Day. [NYDN]
• Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer spent Christmas on separate coasts, which obviously means their relationship is on the rocks. [Daily Mail]
• According to the always-reliable National Enquirer, Regis Philbin is refusing to help out his son Daniel financially, even though he's a double amputee and ekes out a living selling crafts. [NE]
• Disgraced billionaire Henry Samueli is dumping his jet to raise cash. [P6]
• The economic meltdown doesn't seem to be affecting the champagne-swilling partygoers on St. Barts this season, you'll be relieved to hear. [P6]
Julia Stiles walking in the snow ... Cameron Diaz and Paul Sculfor shopping in SoHo ... Naomi Campbell walking to lunch in Midtown ... Natalie Portman filming scenes for her new movie downtown ... Katie Holmes and Suri visiting a pre-school ... Dustin Hoffman crossing the street ... Liam Neeson walking in Central Park ... Jessica Szohr carrying presents in Midtown ... Richard Chamberlain leaving the Trump International hotel ... Renee Zellweger leaving a building with a coffee cup in a hand ... and John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston going to dinner at La Esquina, around the same time Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos turned up, too.
Ethan Hawke walking with wife Ryan Shawhughes and his three kids ... Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey getting out of their Maybach ... a cheery-looking James Franco holding a notebook and cup of coffee ... Diane Kruger hailing a cab ... Steven Tyler dressed in leopard pants outside the Trump International Hotel ... Bill Murray leaving a store with a woman ... Katie Holmes shopping with Suri and her parents ... Rihanna and Chris Brown catching a flight at LaGuardia ... Ashley Tisdale holding hands with her boyfriend at JFK ... and Amy Poehler, Cameron Diaz, and Casey Affleck heading into the SNL afterparty.