1) The 303's new gallery in Chelsea was christened last night with a performance by The Virgins and partiers Lisa Spellman, Kirsten Dunst, Matt Creed, Thurston Moore, Serge Becker, Anna Sui, Byrdie Bell, Cynthia Rowley, Poppy de Villeneuve, Genevieve Jones, Julia Restoin-Roitfeld and Magnus Berger (left), Jessica Stam, Marilyn Minter, Sean MacPherson, and Rogan Gregory. [PMc/FWD]
Ann Dexter-Jones eating with her daughters, Sam and Charlotte, at Bar Pitti ... Sam Ronson walking through the East Village just a few hours later ... Madonna sitting in the back seat of an SUV en route to a recording studio ... Lindsay Price showing up on the set of Lipstick Jungle ... Peter Brant and Stephanie Seymour shopping in SoHo ... Mariah Carey wearing a midriff shirt and pastel mini-skirt outside MTV ... James Van Der Beek posing for photos backstage at Avenue Q ... Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly acting silly for the cameras while walking to the premiere of Step Brothers ... An attention-seeking Kourtney Kardashian flashing her underwear during a lunch at Bar Pitti with boyfriend Scott Disick and then, later, posing outside the Waverly Inn.
- After living out of the Bowery Hotel for months, Ann Dexter-Jones has finally found her new home. The socialite mom of Sam, Mark, and Charlotte Ronson paid $1.795 million for a four-bedroom West Village duplex at 42 West 9th Street. The 2,200-square-foot apartment features four fireplaces and stained glass doors. [Cityfile]
1) After a Tuesday night Cinema Society screening of Transsiberian starring Kate Mara and Emily Mortimer at the Tribeca Grand, host Andrew Saffir, Ann Dexter-Jones, Annabelle Dexter-Jones, Eleanor Ylvisaker, Russell Simmons, and Becca Cason Thrash (who was "exhausted" after "buying from four collections" at the couture shows) went to hotel's Yard to drink themed cocktails and pose for pics. [Park Avenue Peerage/FWD]
We don't know if you've heard of this new DJ/music producer, Mark Ronson: He's totally under the radar, and is very rarely photographed or gossiped about, let alone spotted schmoozing with different celebs each night of the week. There haven't been any newspaper or magazine profiles written about him (nor about his sisters, two reclusive and prim young ladies named Samantha and Charlotte) so thank goodness a UK Times journalist had his finger sufficiently on the pulse to suggest something radical to his editor: An interview with the attention-shy, self-effacing young man himself, so that the world can finally hear about him and his work.
1) The first New York benefit of the Young Patrons Circle of the Friends of the Louvre took place Tuesday night at Espace: Devoted socials like Olivia Chantecaille, Fabiola Beracasa, Alexandra Papanicalaou, Lisa Anastos, Annabel Vartanian, Melissa Berkelhammer, and Devorah Rose bid on photographer Candida Hofer's pictures of the Louvre's galleries. [Park Avenue Peerage/PMc]
While her twin Samantha's busy with a full-time role as Lindsay Lohan's driver/purse carrier/lesbian life partner, brother Mark remains the most overpaid and overexposed DJ in history, and mom Ann relentlessly socializes and namedrops, fashion designer Charlotte Ronson—whose Urban Outfitters line, Play by C. Ronson, just hit stores—manages to be the the least insufferable member of her family (OK, so it's not difficult). [Nylon]
1) The New York City Ballet's 24th annual "Dance With the Dancers" party was sponsored by Elle and Ferragamo. Fabiola Beracasa, Zani Gugelman, Allison Sarofim, Robbie Myers, Joe Zee, and Olivia Chantecaille wore Roman-inspired outfits, while Tatum O'Neal had everyone wondering what was in her glass. [Elle]