They say a "diva is a female version of a hustla, of a hustla, of a of a hustla." That's applicable here in that Kim Kardashian is a DIVA who hustles diet pill companies and milkshake purveyors for $1 million per endorsement, according to "secret business emails" obtained by Radar.
The reported emails, which outline Kim's particulars for being a shill, are between a "Kardashian rep" and "the owner of a firm that was interested in hiring Kardashian to promote their brand." In addition to $750,000 to $1 million minimum for the actual endorsement, Kim allegedly demands:
- "5 first class tickets, plus 1 coach" for travel
- "first class hotel accommodations (1 suite for talent and standard rooms for others in party)"
- "portal to portal first class exclusive ground transportation"
- "airport greeter service"
- "glam fee (day rate for her hair and makeup squad)"
- a per diem
Radar did not reveal which sucker flies coach.
If you are interested in hiring a Kardashian to promote your brand but all of that sounds like a lot, consider Kim's sister, Kendall Jenner, whose minimum rate is $500,000.
[Photo via Getty]