A 20-year-old Ohio man already on electronic monitoring for a previous conviction for abduction-related charges allegedly lured a 14-year-old girl to his home, where he kept her against her will and repeatedly raped her over a period of months, reports the Associated Press.

Cody Lee Jackson pleaded not guilty to abduction charges in 2014 after allegedly holding two women against their will in a hotel in Blue Ash, Ohio, and was released on $100,000 bond and placed on electronic monitoring at his home in Norwood, a suburb of Cincinnati. From there he allegedly made contact with a 14-year-old girl via Facebook and used a taxi service to transport her on multiple occasions, for sex.

From the report:

By March, he would no longer let her leave his apartment “unless it was with him or at his direction,” according to federal documents. He punished her physically for violations of rules he set for her that included no talking to other men and no showering or using the restroom without permission, the documents say. She became pregnant after being at Jackson’s apartment for nearly two months, authorities said in the affidavit.

The Daily Beast reports that Jackson’s behavior turned frightening even before the ultimate alleged abduction of his victim:

Jackson destroyed her cellphone and replaced it with a flip phone. He changed her Facebook password and the e-mail connected to it, so only he could log in. Then he started making her adhere to a list of “rules,” including one that she must stay home after school and wait for his call, court papers state.

Jackson allegedly recruited a 20-year-old woman to act as his surrogate and whisk the girl away from his apartment during routine checks from monitoring officials. The Daily Beast’s report states that this woman was the mother of “one of Jackson’s children.”

Jackson finally entered a guilty plea in the 2014 case and was taken off electronic monitoring, whereupon he fled Ohio prior to an August sentencing date, leaving his alleged victim to finally return home to her family. But physical distance didn’t stop Jackson from being an allegedly predatory piece of shit:

The documents also say Jackson allegedly reached out to the girl by cellphone after he left Ohio and threatened to kill her and her family if she didn’t take sexually explicit photos of herself and send them to him on Facebook, where he allegedly used his Facebook accounts to transfer the pornographic images.

Jackson turned up last week in Utah, where he reportedly had a run in with drug task force officers and attempted to flee after giving a fake name during a routine stop:

He is to be brought back to Ohio for sentencing on the interference conviction and to face numerous federal and state charges stemming from his alleged crimes while on electronic monitoring.

State and federal charges against Jackson include coercion, enticement of a minor to engage in illegal sexual activity, production of child pornography, rape, kidnapping, unlawful sexual conduct with a minor, and interference with custody.

From Cody Lee Jackson’s Facebook page.

The Daily Beast reports Jackson was posting shirtless selfies to Facebook during his time on the lam, and was living off of cash wired to him by his father.

[AP] [Daily Beast]