Twilight star Ashley Greene's apartment in West Hollywood burned down last year, taking the life of Greene's beloved toy fox terrier as well as damaging several apartments near her unit. In a deposition obtained by TMZ, Greene's building manager says a glass crack pipe was found during cleanup.

TMZ reports that, in building manager Adrian Mayorga's sworn deposition, he says that the crack pipe was discovered while the apartment was being searched for her remaining possessions. Mayorga also maintains that Greene, her brother, and then-boyfriend Ryan Phillippe all appeared "disoriented" when they were fleeing the apartment fire, which couldn't possibly have been because they were awoken by a fire.

The fire was reportedly started by a lit candle igniting nearby fabric.

Via TMZ:

"They looked like they were drunk or under the influence of something," Mayorga reportedly stated in the deposition.

"The only people I saw getting treated was Ashley Greene," he continued, "her brother, Joe Green, and her — the current boyfriend, Ryan Phillippe."

Mayorga is also suing Greene along with several people who live in her apartment building, claiming that he has suffered permanent respiratory damage.

[Image via AP]