Man Dies After Eating Cocaine Hidden in His Brother's Butt
Deangelo Mitchell and his brother Wayne were taken into custody by the cops in South Carolina when the po-po suspected they had drugs in their car. While in custody, Deangelo convinced Wayne to eat the ounce of cocaine he had hidden in his ass. Then Wayne died.
It was probably an overdose from eating the cocaine. They were trying to destroy the evidence, but eating cocaine out of someone's butt just sounds like such a horrible idea, I think I'd rather spend more time in jail.
Deangelo was released on bond for the drug charges, but might face additional charges for his brother's death. He's already sentenced to spending the rest of his life knowing he killed his brother with butt coke. That's pretty bad.