Mila Kunis finally gets her Marine Ball. Prince Harry is still partying in Las Vegas (and going to Cirque Du Soleil). Tareq Salahi is suing Michaele Salahi and Neal Schon for inscrutable reasons. Sunday gossip looks like an alien.
- Five months after receiving her YouTube invitation to accompany Sgt. Scott Moore to the Marine Ball in Greenville, N.C., Mila Kunis made good on her promise. Did she have fun? No one knows! But Corporal William Steffy speculated before the event: "She's going to get a chance to learn about the Marine Corps and we're all going to have a great time celebrating the Marine Corps birthday." Above, Kunis doing that awkward thing people do where they tell veterans that they "almost" joined the Marines before college [WNCT]
- Prince Harry spent another night in Las Vegas on Saturday, where he allegedly "couldn't believe you got free drinks from gambling at the blackjack tables." Harry, please, move to Las Vegas. Please. I can't think of anything I'd like more! The Prince also checked out Cirque Du Soleil: "On his way out, Harry was 'all smiles' and was overheard saying he 'loved the show,' says a source." "Bring me the dancing Frankish fools!" he reportedly demanded to his footman. "I shall install them in my tower to entertain my fighting men!" [People]
- People breaks the news that Selma Blair is "seriously sleep-deprived," because of recurring graphic dreams in which she stabs someone to death. No, wait, I misread that—she's sleep-deprived because of her baby, which she claims is the "happiest baby." [People]
- Human being Tareq Salahi is filing suit against his estranged wife Michaele Salahi and her paramour, Journey's Neal Schon, demanding $17 million because [fills up syringe with plague blood, injects directly into heart] [TMZ]
- Taylor Lautner is the reason that Paul McDonald and Nikki Reed are together. Because he forced them to wed, at gunpoint. Ha, no! Because he loves American Idol, and made Reed watch it with him. [NYDN]
- "I looked like an alien," Emma Stone says about her "all-time favorite beauty moment," the 2011 Golden Globes. [People]