It's never too soon to talk to your kids about drinking. A family eating at a Detroit-area Applebee's over the weekend noticed that their 15-month-old son Dominic was behaving oddly. That's because the restaurant had accidentally served him tequila.

"He was saying 'hi' and 'bye' to the walls," said his mom, Taylor Dill-Reese, "He eventually laid his head down on the table and we thought maybe he was just sleepy."

Dominic's parents examined the contents of the glass. Instead of the apple juice they had ordered, they found it had been filled with margarita.

After fumbling with how to deal with this unique customer service complaint ("How 'bout a couple orders of Chicken Wonton Tacos on the house?"), the restaurant manager offered his sincerest apologies. The family then rushed Dominic to the hospital, where he was found to have a blood alcohol content level of .10. Hopefully he didn't drive himself home.

Dominic is doing just fine, however, and Applebee's has since issued a strongly worded statement. Calling the incident "unacceptable," they pledged to work with local law enforcement to ensure that no poopy-diapered customers are ever rendered shitfaced at one of their fine dining establishments ever again. [WJBK, photo via WJBK]