Christina Aguilera liked to hook up with women while married to Jordan Bratman. Jon Gosselin wants his kids off TV. And exclusive Dina Lohan interview can be yours for just thousands of dollars. Saturday Gossip Roundup is a bottled genie.
- Christina Aguilera and husband Jordan Bratman got divorced because of "irreconcilable differences". Maybe "irreconcilable differences" is Hollywood code for "hot lesbian hook-ups." Radar reports that Christina and Jordan had an open marriage, which allowed Christina to satisfy her love for ladies.
I was at The Abbey one night when Christina's bodyguard approached me," a woman who wishes to remain anonymous told RadarOnline.com.
"He said, ‘My boss would really like you' and pointed over to Christina."
- Radar's source said "Christina has been known to frequently approach women" at gay bars. Now this is a reason for divorce. Forget that "irreconcilable differences" business. [Radar]
- Now that Jon Gosselin isn't benefiting from the child labor of his six kids, he wants them to stop working. He wrote a tweet (actually it was a "twit longer," because Jon had so much to say) about how "I do not believe being on TV is beneficial to any of them." He revealed that he had asked a judge to "remove them from television," but he refused. That genie is out of the bottle, Jon. [Twitlonger]
- Madonna has a new younger boyfriend named Brahim Rachiki, and he's 19 years younger than her. He was the choreographer for her "Sticky & Sweet" tour (ew), and the two were spotted making out in the Meatpacking district last night. Madonna is probably the most math-intensive celebrity out there; each time she gets a new boyfriend we must do some calculations. So, Madonna, 52, first was married to English director Guy Ritchie, 41. This is an 11-year difference. Then came 24-year-old Brazilian model Jesus Luz whom she broke up with in February: A 28-year difference. Based on the decreasing age between those two boyfriends, we could have expected Madonna's next lover to be approximately 3-months old. Instead, she's dating 34-year-old Rachiki. Thank God she shook the trend. [P6]
- Victoria's Secret model Jessica Hart has broken up with her boyfriend, Australian singer Nicolas Potts. Good news for impossibly hot men everywhere. [P6]
- Anyone want to interview Dina Lohan? TMZ says she's shopping around an interview for "high five figures". Whoever coughs up the money will have the privilege of filming her as she went to visit Lindsay Lohan at the Betty Ford Center this weekend. If someone pays me $50, they can film me not giving a shit about Dina Lohan. [TMZ]
- Kim Kardashian has "mixed feelings" about turning 30, which she will do on Oct. 21. She told People, "Sometimes I'm like, 'Oh my god, I'm turning 30,' and I'm freaking out." Sad. But! "Then the other half of me is like, I feel so accomplished and it's really no different than 29." Every second is like a rollercoaster with this woman. GET ON THE RIDE. [People]
- Alicia Keys and her husband, Kasseem "Swizz Beatz" Dean have a new baby. Egypt Daoud Dean was born Oct. 14th in New York City. Tweeted Beatz: ""I'm so thankful for everything I been blessed with in my life wowwwwww!" [E!]