Sarah Palin took to her Twitter today, the 90th anniversary of women's suffrage, to philosophize on an age-old lady issue: Feminists. What are they? According to Palin, little more than a "cackle of rads."
Click to viewPalin, the only major politician who intentionally tweets made-up or misused words and then plays victim to liberal snobbery — a technique that doesn't necessarily work — tweeted today, "Who hijacked term:"feminist"?A cackle of rads who want 2 crucify other women w/whom they disagree on a singular issue; it's ironic (& passé)".
What the dickens is a "cackle of rads"?
- Cabal of radicals
- The best punk band you've never heard of
- The most violent of the violent English soccer hooligans
- Enviable laughter emanating from the cool kids' table
- Illiterate nonsense from some idiot's Twitter feed
- A series of words meaning nothing, but which can be put on t-shirts