Madonna and Michael's Rivalry: Exhumed!
Michael Jackson saw rivalry in Madonna's eyes, Kelly Rutherford's husband won't be coming near her, and Jude Law's not the best father. All that and more in your Friday morning Gossip Roundup!
- Gossip Girl actress Kelly Rutherford filed a restraining order against her soon-to-be ex-husband. [NYDN]
- Jude Law won't be meeting his new daughter until Christmas. How sweet. [3am]
- Lily Allen's record company won't let her retire. Shame. [3am]
- Jacko once claimed that Madonna was jealous of him and how mothers wanted him to hold their babies. [Page Six]
- Joe Francis and Khloe Kardashian's soon-to-be hubby are the best of friends. Sadly [Page Six]
- Here's something novel: a convict has filed a lawsuit against America's Most Wanted king John Walsh because Walsh called said convict a "snitch." Hey, that's a bad word. [TMZ]
- Don't be fooled by Hollywood magic. Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey were not having the time of their lives while filming Dirty Dancing. [NYDN]
- Stupid UN! You made Clive Owen late to dinner. Useless. [Page Six]
- Ted Turner gets no respect: wait staff at his restaurant don't even recognize him. [Page Six]
- Those poor children! Britney Spears and K-Fed now have basically 50/50 custody of their tots. [TMZ]