A New Listing at 640 Park; A Price Cut on 76th St.
• Retired Lazard Frères partner Peter Smith (and the father of publicist/girl-about-town Bettina Prentice) has listed his 17-room apartment at 640 Park, the building that was home to former Lehman chief Dick Fuld until he sold his apartment last month for $25.87 million. The full-floor residence (above) is listed with Kathy Sloane of Brown Harris Stevens for $26 million. [NYP, BHS]
• Real estate investor Adam Gordon has dropped the price of his West 76th Street townhouse. The 10,500-square-foot manse, which hit the market for $25 million last November, is now listed for $23.5 million. [Cityfile, Corcoran]
• Media entrepreneur Clive Ng and his wife, ex-model Farrah Summerford, have put their 25-foot-wide townhouse at 20 East 10th Street on the market. The five-bedroom manse, located between Fifth Avenue and University Place, is listed with Corcoran's Eileen Robert for $19.9 million. [NYO, Corcoran]
• Actress Tuesday Weld has found a buyer for her mansion in Montauk. The 1.2-acre waterfront estate reportedly sold for "nearly" its asking price of $7.75 million to a "finance family based in Manhattan." [NYP]
• Mega-developer Arthur Zeckendorf and his wife Connie have sold an apartment they owned at 524 East 72nd Street. The couple sold the three-bedroom pad for $1.81 million, which is $1 million less than what it was listed for when it first went on the market for in August 2008. [Cityfile]
• Two new townhouses are hitting the market today at 22-24 Downing Street. The two homes, which are still under construction and could be combined into one 12,127-square-foot mansion, are listed with Prudential Douglas Elliman broker Leonard Steinberg for a combined $33 million. [NYP, PDE]