Subway's 7-Inch Knife, Ilan Hall Resurfaces?
- A Queens man is suing Subway for a million bucks after finding a 7-inch serrated knife baked into his foot-long sandwich. [NYP]
- Season two Top Chef winner Ilan Hall may reemerge from obscurity to man the stoves at a circus-like Spanish restaurant in the meatpacking district called ¡pasé! [Grub Street]
- Frank Bruni finds iPhones can help you decide where to have dinner, when they actually work. [NYT]
- Manhattan's sliders scene: ridiculously vibrant! [NYT]
- Octopus is the hottest cephalopod on upscale menus right now. [NYP]
- GQ's Alan Richman picks his five favorite New York City burgers, starting with Shake Shack. [GQ]