Battlestar Galactica: Killfest!
What happened this week on The Sci-Fi Channel's space disco Battlestar Galactica? I dunno. I was blotto and thinking about Smurfs. But I took notes, as always. There was more shooting than usual, which is always nice. After the jump, spoilers! Maybe!
- Step to Blonde Tomboy Space Girl, get kneecapped. Now you know.
- Don't take Pretty Asian Cyclon with you to meet the rebels! She just tried to mutiny your ass!
- President GetDead is bald, Chief Fatty Q. Workingstiff is bald... What's with all the baldness, baldies?
- When did Smokey Assistant Crazypants get all calm and professional? I smell a trap!
- So does Blonde Tomboy Space Girl...
- The comet is the ship? Dunno what that means but it makes Blonde Tomboy Space Girl all giggly and cute!
- Ack! Cyclons!
- Oooo... Good Pretty Asian Cyclon and Rebel Asian Cyclons slumber party!
- Mutiny against Bleachy Cyclon!
- Oh Bleachy, you can't go around beating humans to death like that. They don't even have goo baths.
- Bleachy and Red Cyclon lesbian make-out! Kiss goodbye. Ouch.
- Oh man, and no goo bath ship! Bye Bleachy Cyclon.
- The Hybrid! Meh.
- "The missing three will give you the five who have come from the home of the thirteenth." Wha?
- "You are the harbinger of death, Kara Three." Kara Three? More Blonde Tomboy Space Girls? Where do I get one?!
- "Mission Accomplished"? Are you gettin' funny on me?