Business 2.0 Magazine thinks you should recruit employees at Burning Man. They're wrong.
- Her r sum is printed on rolling paper.
- This is actually how Google hired Eric Schmidt. QED.
- Burners demand vacation time for Burning Man. If this guy becomes your network administrator, what happens when a hacker convention picks your intranet as a group project in mid-August?
- When you met him, he was on LSD.
- When you met him, YOU were on LSD.
- And naked.
- Speaking of being naked, just where did you pull your business card from?
- Burners learn how to build an entire city of creative sculptures, communities, and infrastructure — and then wipe it out after a week.
- Her career goals include "overthrow of the capitalist hegemony."
- All your schmoozing is harshing our buzz, dude.
Talent hunting in the counterculture [Business 2.0]
Photo by DogFromSPACE [Flickr]