Short Ends: Wet N' Wild With Paul Walker
· Paul Walker, unwittingly predicting what critics will be doing once Into the Blue premieres on Friday, begs his friends to urinate on him. Golden shower anecdotes are so C-list.
· The Fug Girls have invaded the Wall Street Journal...but where are your woodcuts, you hilarious bitches?
· To commemorate Anna Nicole upcoming, historic Supreme Court case, the WOW Report digs out some old footage of Smith's white trash cousin vomiting. Good times, y'all.
· Cinemocracy discovers that there is virtually no way to review Commander in Chief without invoking The West Wing.
· Lara Flynn Boyle, unexpected truth-teller: "It's not a craft, we're not slicing DNA. It's a great gig. We're all a bunch of beautiful, self-indulgent people."